Join The Site

Simply go to below the posts, in the center - there are two join options, one for Google/Blogger and the other for Networked blogs.

Ad Space ($20) - Click for Info

Ad Space ($20) - Click for Info
majik.of.mystee@gmail.com

Book Review: A Goodnight Kiss

, by Mystee

**sorry no cover image**

Summary from GoodReads: To a small rabbit like Oakey, the dark is a place very scary. but Mom helps to overcome his fears.

My Review: A very cute story that all mom's and children go through {at least I think so}...not wanting to go to bed at night...and night shadows. This book is wonderfully filled with many reasons for Oakey to not go to bed.

Wonderfully illustrated as well. Your child can see the story as it's read. A great addition to your children's book shelves.


RATING: ♥♥♥♥♥

Pages: Unnumbered
Hardcover

Review copy of this book purchased by me.

1 comment:

  1. After reading your Oakey reviews, I'm going to have to see if I can find some of these. They sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.

Readers

Networked Blogs