Join The Site

Simply go to below the posts, in the center - there are two join options, one for Google/Blogger and the other for Networked blogs.

Ad Space ($20) - Click for Info

Ad Space ($20) - Click for Info
majik.of.mystee@gmail.com

#ProductReview Ancient Greek Remedy Oil 2

, by Mystee




Purchase yours on Amazon
Find out more using #greekremedyoil





**Please note this product was sent to me free of charge in exchange for an honest review. This, in no way, affected my review.**

The smell of this product, I wasn't too sure about at first. I mean, it's nothing terrible - it was just different to me.

We are using this on my daughter's acne (twice a day) - since we've just started using it and it's recommended for a minimum of 3 months, we're still just watching. However, we have already noticed her skin isn't as oily.

We're also using it on her split ends (she's colored her hair for the last few years as well as a daily straightening iron). It's already showing improvement as well.

There are a number of uses for this product for your skin and hair. I am absolutely loving it because it is 100% pure. I've been slowly working to everything pure, natural, and fresh (since I have a ranch, it's pricey, but doable). This is just one of the new products that I have discovered to help get us one step closer to the "clean" lifestyle we are trying to achieve.

As you can see, there is an expiration date - but its definitely long enough to fully use the product.


Share |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.

Readers

Networked Blogs