Join The Site

Simply go to below the posts, in the center - there are two join options, one for Google/Blogger and the other for Networked blogs.

Ad Space ($20) - Click for Info

Ad Space ($20) - Click for Info
majik.of.mystee@gmail.com

#Product Review: OxyLED CL-01 120 LED 40ft Warm White Copper Wire

, by Mystee




Purchase yours on Amazon
Find out more using #string

**Please note this product was sent to me free of charge in exchange for an honest review. This, in no way, affected my review.**

Since I'm solar and wind powered, I'm always looking for neat decorating ideas that don't pull a whole lot of my power (I have a washer, dryer, and fridge - to name a few - that do that very well already).

You can use these almost anywhere. I had them on my headboard around the mirrors and doors until I left for a funeral. At that point, my girls moved them into their room around the closet.

The really great thing about these is that there's a remote and you can set a timer for them. Totally a blessing when you don't plug into the local electric grid.

There are so many ways these can be used. On Amazon, it mentions for weddings - One of the images shows them put into a glass - looks beautiful. You can also use them on beds and around closets as we did. I had also thought they'd look great around my entertainment center. It's a soft light, so there really are many functions.


Share |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.

Readers

Networked Blogs