Readers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

# Book Review # Lyn Fuchs

Book Review: Sacred Ground & Holy Water

Summary from GoodReads: A collection of travel stories filled with humor, tragedy, adventure, sexual innuendo, and spiritual insight. Lyn Fuchs should be called Lyndiana Jones. He has survived enraged grizzlies, erupting volcanoes, Japanese swordfights, and giant squid tentacles. He has contracted malaria, typhoid, salmonella, and lovesickness around the world.


My Review: In this book you get to follow Lyn on a journey of travel. But this is far from the boring travel stories of visiting a museum or trying a new restaurant while on a layover. 

Wilderness, volcanoes and exotic destinations abound in this book. If you're an easily offended female {which I'm not} you may not appreciate this book. It's written by a man from a male perspective. He speaks of "hotties" and makes sexual innuendos

I loved how raw and honest this book is. I picked this up to read for awhile on a Saturday night before tossing a movie in the DVD player. Needless to say, I never made the movie. I read this whole book, start to finish, right then. 

Ladies, even if this isn't for you, pick it up for a free-spirited man in your life. He'll love it. 


RATING: ♥♥♥♥♥

Pages: 165
Softcover

Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.