Readers

Friday, December 29, 2023

# 2024 # Book

#DoOrDie Time -- #Book and #productreview






2024 is the year
I'm either going to get ahead as an #IndieAuthor and #Book and #productreview influencer or I am not. I have dedicated so much time to that and the 80+ manuscripts I have in progress.

My TikTok / Instagram / Facebook pages /Twitter (X) will take off and see interaction or they will not.

Since a second income is now a HAVE TO and I do not have one, I cannot give it more time than one more year.

I've been in the book world for 14 years... it's time to make it or not.



Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.