Readers

Friday, March 15, 2024

# 2024 # article

#Binge Worthy #Television #TVSeries

 



A friend had mentioned that a few of us are rewatching Justified, I thought I would give a shout-out to my favorite television shows. 

I know there will be more, so bookmark this post as I am sure I will be adding to it.


On my current to binge list:

1) Justified - currently on season 6 - waiting on the comeback 8 episode season this summer

2) Vampire Diaries

3) Criminal Minds (binging for the first time - kind of stalled out and went to Justified)

4) Chicago PD (currently on the current season - binged it all)


Regular binges that I will probably go back to after I watch the above (no order) :

1) Bones

2) Sons of Anarchy

3) Grey's Anatomy (always stall out prior to Derek's death - never watched the whole series)

4) Spartacus

5) True Blood

6) ER

7) Deadwood

8) Dr Quinn

9) Chicago Fire

10) Dexter (HATED the returned season)


New to me series I've not yet watched that I plan on binging/watching for the very first time (no order):

1) Gotham

2) Lucifer

3) Originals

4) Penny Dreadful

5) The Following


Series that come to mind that I've not felt compelled to rewatch:

1) Rome

2) Breaking Bad

3) Shameless

4) Firefly

5) Outlander

6) Leverage (older seasons - have not made it through the newest comeback season)


Waiting on new seasons/or currently watching the new season:

1) You

2) Hightown (currently watching the last season)

3) Witcher

4) Reacher (NOT with Tom Cruise)

5) Yellowstone (seems like there will be no more)

6) Outlander (Honestly I've not been able to get through the last season, I just can't get into it anymore)

7) Seal Team (this season will be the last)

8) Fire Country

9) Chicago Fire


What about you? Agree? Disagree? Find any new ones? Any that I should add that you enjoy?





Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.