Readers

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

# 2024 # Roots & Remedies

Class Testers Wanted! #RootsAndRemedies #HerbalMedicine



I am looking for THREE people to assist in giving me information and feedback on an herbal medicine class I am putting together. You will be working with me on letting me know anything that is not clear, any questions you have that you feel are not explained, etc. You will need to sign a non-disclosure agreement as I, of course, do not want content shared as this will be a paid course. At the end, I will also take suggestions for pricing.

It will be done through a private blog that you will be added to (it will be where the class will be as well once completed).

Sound like something you'd enjoy? Drop me an email and let me know a bit about you AND why you think this is a fit for you. majik.of.mystee@gmail.com #herbalremedies #herbalmedicine
Keep in mind this is an extended course. It will be self-paced, but is set to be long so there is full information


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.