Readers

Sunday, April 14, 2024

# 2024 # Book Tour

#BlogTour #SignUp - The Beginning



I am hoping you will join in (sign up - majik.of.mystee@gmail.com) for the book tour for The Beginning. There are a variety of options available. If you have something else you'd like, feel free to reach out to see if it is something I can accommodate.
Dates are May 12-25 
-No limit on the number of stops
-No restrictions on social media platforms shared on
-I will be giving out a few print book copies tour-wide
Stop Types:
**Have another idea, let me know
--Review (limited)
--Interview/Q&A (limited to 2)
--Guest Post (limited to 2)
--Top 10 List (limited to 2)
--Excerpt (limited to 3)
--Ebook Giveaway (limited)
--Release/Promo Post (no limit)

To sign up: email me or sign up HERE

Blurb:
Sometimes your past, no matter how far you think you've come from it, can destroy your future and the future of the one you love. Norah was a workaholic and had been alone for 8 years when she was fixed up with her friend's son. Little did she know, soon she'd fall for the quick-tempered bad boy with a prison history. Stress, heartbreak, turmoil, loyalty, love, guilt, corruption, and more lead this story through ups and downs - good girl to ruined reputation, drugs, alcohol, sex, lies ---


Share |

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy that.
    I'd be open to an excerpt on my blog.

    Great post!
    “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
    ― Robert Louis Stevenson #quote
    Hopefully you're enjoying the A to Z Challenge.

    J Lenni Dorner (he/him 👨🏽 or 🧑🏽 they/them) ~ Speculative Fiction & Reference Author and Co-host of the April Blogging #AtoZchallenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.