Readers

Thursday, October 3, 2024

# 2024 # Sept 2024 Book Releases

September 2024 #NewReleases (Recap & Bonus Releases) #books #readingcommunity #amwriting


Have you checked out my Sept 2024 Releases? The Beach Body: amazon.com/dp/B0D7FSV5JN Why is She Dead?: amazon.com/dp/B0DGDXCP2S A Cowboy's Claim: amazon.com/dp/B0DGDWT7G8 The Curse of Morgana: amazon.com/dp/B0DGFKK275 pic.x.com/AV0g9ZVmKd

The Beach Body and Why is she Dead are books 1 and 2 in the same series :)

Bonus releases for Sept (because the goal was to release 4, but I accidently hit publish):
Crime & Retribution Trilogy Book 1 Code of Deceit: amazon.com/dp/B0DGZP45DX Book 2 The Fall of Conscience: amazon.com/dp/B0DGZP2X77 A "sort of" retelling of Crime & Punishment #fyodordostoyevsky

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.