Readers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

# Book Review # Child Book Review

Book Review: Oakey's Perfect Day


Summary from GoodReads: Oakey and his mother explore their neighborhood. Oakey is afraid to try new things at first, but learns to have courage when his mother is there to support him.

My Review: Another great Oakey book. He's becoming one of my favorites for my youngest to read. This teaches sharing and new friendships. It is wonderfully illustrated.

This is a great addition to any library, school or home book collection.

RATING: ♥♥♥♥♥

Pages: Unnumbered
Hardcover

Review copy of this book purchased by me.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute book. I really think I need to add this collection to my children's book shelves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.