Readers

Friday, June 2, 2023

# 2023 # Feature Question Friday

#FeatureQuestionFriday 1 - What Would You Do With Your Ticket?

Today I'm handing out tickets (fictitiously, of course) to a destination of your choice. I'm hoping you'll take a moment to comment with where I'd be sending you, why, and what you'd be doing there.

I would have to say, I've always wanted to go to Germany. I know. Probably not a popular answer. Right? You all are probably thinking Hawaii, beaches, warm, oceans,,,and I'm thinking Germany. Here's why:

Neuschwanstein Castle, made for Ludwig II of Bavaria, is unbelievable beautiful. Germany, though many don't know, has a large number of beautiful areas and attraction. It's just not always warm, so people don't often consider it when thinking they need a vacation.

I honestly think some of Germany has castles that can even compare to those in Scotland. At times, many are even for sale. Could you imagine owning your own castle?

The history can vary on these castles (like with any other building). This one has always really drawn my attention. The setting, the large expanses of grass, trees, and even a water view. What's not to love?

Speaking of love, one thing I do believe I love even more than the wonderful images I've just shared, is the castle in winter. Amazingly beautiful.

So, where will you be going with your ticket?





Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.