Readers

Thursday, May 9, 2024

# 2024 # Learning to Love Me Series

#NewRelease The Beginning (Book 1 - Learning to Love Me Series) #PrisonRomance



It's here! Ebook and Paperback are available. A hardcover is being worked on.

Apologies for not finishing the A to Z Challenge on time, I have been s sick and I am still unable to shake whatever is going on with me. But I didn't want to not get my releases out for May and June (though I am doing them all in May)

Be ready to hate Norah at the start, then be prepared to feel the emotional pain and struggle. 

Blurb
Sometimes your past, no matter how far you think you've come from it, can destroy your future and the future of the one you love. Norah was a workaholic and had been alone for 8 years when she was fixed up with her friend's son. Little did she know, soon she'd fall for the quick-tempered bad boy with a prison history. Stress, heartbreak, turmoil, loyalty, love, guilt, corruption, and more lead this story through ups and downs - good girl to ruined reputation, drugs, alcohol, sex, lies ---

I labeled it as a prison romance, however, is it? Tell me if you feel there's a better genre. Books 2 and 3 are completed and will be moving on to editing. Book 4 has to still be written, but is looking like it will be the last book in the series.

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.