Readers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

# What's Being Said

What's Being Said About AMWM

Have something to contribute to my listing here? EMAIL ME I'd be happy to add your thoughts.

  1. Just stopping in to say I may not always comment, but I appreciate the work you put into making this a quality blog worth reading.
    Madame Perry's Salon is still in toddler phase, but you set a standard.
    JP

Reference for above is HERE

The Book Bloggers~~~A Moment With Mystee

Hey kids, I want to introduce you to a site that I’ve really been enjoying for the past couple of weeks.  The site is called A Moment With Mystee and this is one of the most killer book blogs I’ve found to date.  I love all the paranormal book blogs I hang out at, but Mystee is a book reviewer who reads all sorts of different books.  She reads romances, thrillers, mysteries, and even kids books.
Mystee has quite the following on both Google Friend Connect and Network Blogs, as well as on GoodReads.com.  I love her page on GoodReads as she rates each and every book she reads.  There are a couple books I’ve been thinking about reading, but got a little nervous when I noticed that she hadn’t given them very high ratings.  But I’ve never been the kind who conformed to fit in with the masses, so I’ll probably end up reading those books anyway.
And now Mystee is trying out a little something new at her site.  She’s started a new project called Share A Link and it’s her way of helping out her fellow bloggers.  If you have a book review on your site that you’d like to have more comments on, or if you have a giveaway that has a low entry count, link it up on Mystee’s site and she’ll run by and check it out.  This is a VERY cool idea and I’m more than happy to pass this part of her site along to everyone else.
If you enjoy books and want to know the truth behind them, check out A Moment With Mystee.  Either on her blog or on her GoodReads page, you’ll find a ton of book reviews and I’m sure you’ll find something interesting and worth reading.


Reference for above is HERE







For the record, Mystee is a reviewer who doesn't just move on to the next book, but takes the time to work with authors and get to know them, so it works both ways! Vistors to her blog get to know not just the book, but the person behind it, so that readers can enhace their reading experience. It's everything that a book blog should be and other reviewers would do well to check her out and see how it should be done. She should have a much bigger following in my opinion - in time I'm sure she will. Great job, Mystee!

Mark Whiteway


Reference for above is HERE






I agree, Mark. Mystee's review site is very well organized and has a ton of followers, which is always what an author or publisher likes to see.

Christy


Reference for above is HERE











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.