Readers

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

# B.J. Daniels # Book Review

Book Review: Mercy by B.J. Daniels


*Book & Details provided by Net Galley in exchange for honest review.*

Description

The hunt for a killer leads to a battle between justice and desire 

For U.S. marshal Rourke Kincaid, there's the law…and then there's his law. When the two don't agree, he always trusts his instincts. A killing spree has gripped the Northwest, showing a strange connection that only he sees, and now the old rules of justice no longer apply. Forced to turn rogue, he goes deep undercover to track his mysterious female suspect to a quiet, unassuming cafĂ© in the wild, isolated mountains of Beartooth, Montana. 

But encountering Callie Westfield complicates his mission in ways he never expected. As suspicious as she seems, her fragile beauty and sexy charm get to Rourke. Then the gory crimes begin ANEW. With his heart suddenly at war with his instincts, he has only two options. Either turn Callie over to the law, or put everything—including his badge and his life—on the line to protect her.


My Thoughts:

This was one of the best suspense books I've read in a while. It kept me questioning and turning the pages. Of course, the fact that Rourke is now a marshal helped too (I mean, who doesn't love a hot marshal?).

Add rogue marshal and you have a winner. Right?

You are captured into this story from the beginning. There are a lot of characters, but it works. Character and story development are absolutely wonderful.

This book is part of a series, which I have not read, but can stand alone. I will say I will be picking up any and every book by B.J. Daniels that I can get my hands on now. Make sure you have the time to read this one because you won't want to put it down.


 My Rating: 5/5


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.