Readers

Friday, April 24, 2020

# Ad Space

#Promo Op - Ad Space Available



First I want to thank everyone for welcoming the blog back. We've had great views. And, of course, I want to share that.

I have two spaces available on each side bar ($10 each) and one space ($20) above the posts available for your ad.

The rates are monthly. However, if you want to pay for 3 months at one time, you may take $5 off your amount due (EX: 3 months at a $10 slot would be $25 instead of $30). Payments are via PayPal only. Since it's digital - there are no refunds on ad space.

Also, the rotating image of book covers that is on the very top center - spaces are $5 each per month on the 6 image one, $3 each per month for the others. There is no multi-month discount on this feature.

BONUS: With purchase, you are welcome to send me up to 5 tweets and 2 facebook posts. These will be shared once a week on facebook and twice a week on twitter for more promotion.


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.