Readers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

# Book Review # William Petrick

Book Review: Video Verite and Other Stories

Summary from GoodReads: No details


My Review: I wonder if us women are really as nagging and crazy as this book makes us out to be int he stories. That being said, this really is a good compilation of short stories. He has documentary type short stories and thriller stories and a definite one that may almost send a chill down your spine. It was nice to see short stories that weren't all the same genre in one book by one author.


The characters are great and they aren't even overly described. After all, he did fit twelve stories into 142 pages. I was really impressed with the way he could launch his characters out to you.


This is a great book for airplane flights. You can easily get into a story and get it finished. Or those days that you are on and off running errands all day. 




RATING: ♥♥♥♥



Pages: 142
Softcover








Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.