Readers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

# Book Review # Julie James

Book Review: Something About You

Summary from GoodReads: Staying overnight in a luxury hotel, Assistant U.S. Attorney Cameron Lynde overhears a high-profile murder involving a U.S. Senator. Special Agent Jack Pallas is assigned to the investigation-the same Jack Pallas who still blames her for nearly ruining his career three years ago. Now the pair will have to put their rocky past behind them, focus on the case at hand-and smother the flame of their sizzling-hot sexual tension. 


My Review: Those of you who follow my reviews closely know that I just cannot get into books that deal with lawyers and U.S attorneys and such. But I keep trying. I'm glad I did. This book was great.


This mixes an old case with a new case, a mis-guided relationship and so much more. Cameron and Jack and their tension, how they figure out that things aren't what they thought three years ago when they went separate ways, will have you hooked.


A definite have to have for your book shelf--crime and romance. This one's a page turner. The night I read it, I stayed up way too late just to finish it.






RATING: ♥♥♥♥





Pages: 323
Softcover












Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this sounds like a book I'd love. I'm going shopping tomorrow and I'm going to check walmart adn teh local book store. If I can't find it, I'll search amazon when I get home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.