Readers

Friday, March 17, 2023

# 2023 # A-Z Challenge 2023

#AtoZChallenge - Theme Announcement



I wasn't super prepared for this one, so I am announcing my 2023 AND 2024 theme!

2023: Cozy Mystery - topics will include general writer and reader information as well as cozy author & book shares.

2024: Join me to solve your own cozy mystery through the A to Z Challenge. (each day will tell a bit f the story - on the 29th of April 2024, you will be able to comment who you think committed the crime - on the 30th, I will reveal the culprit).

Please follow my blog and/or sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date & not miss 2024!


Already being written. I am so excited!

Share |

5 comments:

  1. As much as I am looking forward to the 2023 posts. I have to admit I am possibly looking forward to 2024 more. I am bookmarking your blog for the future. Have a great April Luv Lu x https://lulubyplace.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really wanted to try to do a cozy mystery "who-done-it" for all A to Zs, but decided to join in last minute this time and just didn't feel like I could provide a quality story.

      Delete
  2. As a mystery writer of mostly almost cozies, this will be fun to follow. I have two blogs in A-Z this time:
    https://dbmcnicol.com/theme-reveal-april-2023-a-to-z-blog-challenge/
    https://authorshutterbug.com/april-2023-a-to-z-blog-challenge-theme-reveal/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing. I look forward to any feedback :)

      Delete
  3. OH! Both of these sound fantastic. But I have to wait a whole year for the 2024 one! I am looking forward to seeing what you post all month.
    The Other Side | Blogging A to Z Theme Reveal: Doctor Who

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.