Readers

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

# 2024 # ARC Team

#ARC #Readers Wanted #ARCReader




I have so many things in progress that if you read multiple genres, you'll never be bored :)
But you are welcome if you like one, three, or all - whatever your reading mood is, it's fine by me.

I'm from the old process (15+ years ago I entered the book world) and ARC readers were always free. Generally, we got a free book in the end, once it had gone through all phases. However, as I grow - you grow with me. So, this can lead to books, swag, custom ARC reader-only items, gift certificates, and more!

Deadlines will be present and I'd love them to be met, however, we are human and have lives. Unexpected things happen and truthfully, sometimes we just aren't feeling the task. That's ok. There is always 2-3 weeks of wiggle room.

As an ARC reader, you will:

--Get an advanced reader copy (ARC) of my book in eBook format.

--You will review it and as long as it's 3+ out of 5 stars, you will share it on your social media platforms, Amazon, B&N, etc. wherever you have accounts where my book is listed.

--You will start sharing your comments and reviews one week before release (along with the release date and purchase links) to assist in hyping the book's release.



**Please note there will be a non-disclosure agreement.

Do you think you're a fit? Want more information? Please drop me an email. I'd love to hear from you.
majik.of.mystee@gmail.com


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.