Readers

Sunday, February 18, 2024

# 2024 # Alpha Reader

#Alpha #Readers Wanted #AlphaReader


I have so many things in progress that if you read multiple genres, you'll never be bored :)
But you are welcome if you like one, three, or all - whatever your reading mood is, it's fine by me.

I'm from the old process (15+ years ago I entered the book world) and alpha and beta readers were always free. Generally, we got a free book in the end, once it had gone through all phases. However, as I grow - you grow with me. So, this can lead to books, swag, custom alpha reader-only items, gift certificates, and more!

Deadlines will be present and I'd love them to be met, however, we are human and have lives. Unexpected things happen and truthfully, sometimes we just aren't feeling the task. That's ok. There is always 2-3 weeks of wiggle room.

As an alpha reader, you will assist with:

--An alpha reader is a trusted soul who reads through and provides feedback for the rough draft of a book. They read the first draft in all its typo-ridden glory and comment on areas of improvement and areas that you excelled at.

Alpha readers see the bigger picture of your work and try to help you put on the page what’s in your head in a way that makes sense for the person reading it.

--They are concerned with getting your story exactly how it should be

--They give you comprehensive feedback on your characters, the plot, structure, pacing, world-building, tone, etc.



**Please note there will be a non-disclosure agreement.

Do you think you're a fit? Want more information? Please drop me an email. I'd love to hear from you.
majik.of.mystee@gmail.com



Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.