Readers

Saturday, February 17, 2024

# 2024 # Newsletter

#Newsletter #SignUp #Authors #Readers #WritingCommunity




With the update in blog style and set up, I decided it is time (maybe even much overdue) for a change in my newsletter process. Now that I am tweaking things a bit to move from A Moment With Mystee to Mystee Ryann, the newsletters will have slightly different content.

Please always feel free to respond to them and let me know what you thing if you have suggestions on what you'd like to see in an upcoming newsletter, or even if you'd like to participate or be featured in an upcoming newsletter.

If you don't already subscribe, I would love for you to sign up.

It will have reviews and giveaways, author and reader help, tips, and tricks and so much more.

If you're an author or anyone that works in the book industry (editors, proofreaders, cover designers, etc), I'd love for you to contact me - I'm happy to help promote.


You can sign up HERE



Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.