Readers

Sunday, February 18, 2024

# 2024 # Beta Readers

#Beta #Readers Wanted! #BetaReader



I have so many things in progress that if you read multiple genres, you'll never be bored :)
But you are welcome if you like one, three, or all - whatever your reading mood is, it's fine by me.

I'm from the old process (15+ years ago I entered the book world) and alpha and beta readers were always free. Generally, we got a free book in the end, once it had gone through all phases. However, as I grow - you grow with me. So, this can lead to books, swag, custom beta reader-only items, gift certificates, and more!

Deadlines will be present and I'd love them to be met, however, we are human and have lives. Unexpected things happen and truthfully, sometimes we just aren't feeling the task. That's ok. There is always 2-3 weeks of wiggle room.

As a beta reader, you will assist with:

  • Missing story elements
  • Character issues
  • Anachronisms
  • Plot holes
  • Inconsistencies
  • Pacing issues
  • Point out potential triggers
  • Secondary check for misalignments (was the house initially blue? Was the main character 6'5" and later 6'8"?)
  • Things you'd like to see elaborated
  • Something you feel could add to the story
  • If needed/desired: checklist 
**Please note there will be a non-disclosure agreement.

Do you think you're a fit? Want more information? Please drop me an email. I'd love to hear from you.
majik.of.mystee@gmail.com

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.