Readers

Thursday, April 4, 2024

# 2024 # Author Interview

Julie Castle - 4 R's Series #AuthorInterview



How did publishing your first book change your process of writing? 

Publishing my first book taught me to keep going and believe in myself. If you keep doubting yourself and going over the same thing, you’re never going to move forward.

How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have? 

I have six partly finished books waiting for me to finish telling their stories. One of them has been speaking to me lately so stay tuned.

What’s the most difficult thing about writing characters from the opposite sex? 

Getting into the mindset of a man. They communicate differently. Once you crack that code, you’re all set.

What period of your life do you find you write about most often? (child, teenager, young adult) 

I definitely talk about young and mature adults.

How do you select the names of your characters

The names come to me as I’m writing the scenes.  Some names just fit if you know what I mean.

Do you believe in writer’s block? 

Yes, I do because I’ve experienced it. It’s not fun, and it’s such a relief when it lifts.

Are your characters inspired by real people? 

As a matter of fact, they are a combination of many of the people I meet. So be careful, you may wind up in one of my books.

Links:

Amazon Amazon.com: Julie Castle: books, biography, latest update

Facebook http://www.facebook/authorjuliecastle.

Author page www.juliecastleromance.com


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.