Readers

Monday, September 6, 2010

# Book Review # Jean Blasiar

Book Review: Poor Rich


Summary from GoodReads:
No goodreads listing


My Review: For so long Rich has been able to live in his own little bubble, so to speak. He's had severe allergies and a not so wonderful/normal family life. He has a father who decides he gay and divorces his mother among other things.

When puberty hits, all of a sudden Rich is normal again. No severe allergies. So he finds himself thrown into a world he'd not been in before. He was now taking part in sports and other activities.

As much as I tried, I just really couldn't get into this book. It was well written, but I couldn't like Rich. And I really tried to.


RATING: ♥♥

Pages: 261
Softcover

Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

2 comments:

  1. I just did a review for this book too, http://crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com/2010/09/poor-rich-by-jean-blasiar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a book for older boys maybe? Good honest review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.