Readers

Friday, November 19, 2010

# Book Review # Child Book Review

Book Review: Mr. Ginger and the Disappearing Fish

Summary from GoodReads: No listing


My Review: This is book 5, the last book in this series. 


In this book the wonderful characters must solve a food problem. Due to changes in the ocean currents, the fish have moved farther from land. Add to that some noisy seagulls trying to fish and our book has it's newest environmental problem to solve.


I have to say that this has to be one of the best children's book series' that I have read to date. The characters are awesome and the *accidental learning* is a benefit to all parents. 


Pick these up for your children and read them with them. 


RATING: ♥♥♥♥♥

Pages: 88
Softcover

Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for finding the time to read my books. It was a week full of great reviews which I really appreciate. You are the first reviewer to pick up on the accidental learning aspect of the stories which is very positive, and it sounds like you enjoyed the characters and their adventures. I shall certainly be quoting these reviews in the near future as I try to promote the books further (and try to entice a publisher or two).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only agree with the review, these books are wonderful and I would like to see the Mr. Tinfish series in all school libaries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.