Readers

Thursday, April 30, 2020

# 2020 # Kitty Thomas

#BookReview - The Last Girl by Kitty Thomas

**Sharing an oldie but goodie

The Last Girl
Six years ago strangers broke into Juliette’s house; she was home alone and only thirteen. She kept her eyes closed, praying that if she didn’t see anything, she wouldn’t be killed. No one harmed her. In fact, one of the thieves protected her. Now Juliette’s dreams are haunted by him.
Christian has waited to take her, resisting the urge each night. It always ends badly with human pets. They’re too fragile. The longer he can wait, the better, because the moment he takes her, the clock on her life starts ticking down.
Then she’ll be gone forever.
AUTHOR NOTE:
This is a work of fiction, and the author does not endorse or condone any behavior done to another human being without their consent.
Warning: This book is meant for a mature audience and contains master/slave, group sexual activity, sadomasochism, girl-on-girl, oral and anal play, exhibitionism, blood play, edge play, as well as one other thing I’m not warning you about because it would be a spoiler... but it’s not a big taboo.



Kitty Thomas

Kitty Thomas writes dark literary fiction that explores power dynamics and sexuality (back in the olden days people called it erotica). This work is fiction and meant for an adult audience. The author does not endorse or condone any of the behavior carried out by characters in her stories.
Her work is not “erotic romance”. Often on some level it is about love and/or obsession. Often the couple in some way ends up “together”, but the work should not be expected to follow the conventions of any type of genre romance, erotic or otherwise. If you are looking for genre romance (erotic or otherwise), please read a different author. Erotic romance is “more explicit romance”. This is something different.
Inspiration for Kitty’s work comes from many sources including Story of O, Nine and a Half Weeks, and the work of Claudia D. Christian.

This is where you can find Kitty

Review:
Warning D/s play and scene(s) that may or may not be considered consensual depending on your D/s standing/knowledge.

Christian is such a unique characters. I loved him and then I hated him and then I loved him all over again. This book is well written with well planned characters (see above statement about Christian).

I don't want to spoil the story and I don't want to prattle on about Christian, but it seems, I can't help it. It's not the typical good guy, knight in shining armor character and I loved that. He's honest to a fault, even when it's not in his best interest to be. He doesn't budge or compromise and he is flawed. 

What an ending. It definitely didn't end the way I thought it would and I always love that. I like it even more when I do like the unexpected ending, which I did with this one.

This is one to be added to any BDSM book collection. Once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down. Kitty Thomas does not disappoint.

Rating: 5 of 5

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.