Readers

Saturday, May 11, 2024

# 2024 # ARC Team Availability

I Have Openings to Join YOUR ARC Team #arcreader



I used to do this on a regular basis and I've not done it for a while. I had worked to start back up and then some family things came up along with some family changes that took some getting used to.
Things have settled and I am now open to a few.

What you get from me if I am a member of your ARC team:
Detailed Feedback: The review will cover aspects such as plot, pacing, character development, writing style, and overall impressions.

Timely Reviews: Now that I am 100% back, I will meet (or exceed) your deadlines. Please just clearly communicate your need.

Promotion: I will share on my social media channels: Facebook (5000 friends + followers) (HERE (3.9k) - HERE (4.2k) - HERE (3.8k) - HERE (4.3k) - HERE (1.9k) - HERE (1.7k)), Twitter (X) 1537 followers, Goodreads (850 friends, 15 followers), My Blog (776 followers + feed subscribers), Instagram (3517 followers), TikTok (HERE (2772 followers) - HERE (1080 followers)), LinkedIn (1641 followers + 500+ connections), Newsletter (682 subscribers), AMWM Reader Group (206 members) I am also on Triberr, Tribel, & Threads. In addition, my marketing team often shares ALL of my blog posts rather than only ones to do with my books. -- Total of all numbers: 38,376 (keeping in mind that I didn't tack all numbers and that 4.3k is likely over 4300, etc)

Professionalism: Your work will be treated with respect and integrity. At no time will I ever bash a book or author, even if I don't care for the book. Reviews will always be unbiased and 100% professional.

Communication: I am available via email and Facebook Messenger. If requested, I also provide my cell phone number for text messaging.

Confidentiality: I am committed to maintaining confidentiality regarding the content of the ARC and any sensitive information shared during the review process. Additionally, ARC copies will never be shared or sold.

Long-Term Partnership: I am very interested in building long-term relationships with authors and becoming a trusted reviewer and advocate for your work.

What my ARC Reviews include:
--Introduction - Introduce the book title, author, genre, and a brief overview of the plot without giving away any spoilers (generally from Amazon).
--Plot Summary
--Character Analysis
--Writing Style - this includes pacing
--Themes and Messages
--Strengths and Critiques - this includes strengths of the book, evaluation of characters, etc
--Personal Reflection
--Recommendation - star rating

What I Read:
Well, more of what I don't: memoir, biography, religious, non-fiction (too much like work)
Triggers: None
Favorite: Dark romance, edgy/spicy, Thriller/Crime/Horror/Violent
--but I do also read many other genres, these just are at the top of my reading list most recently.

What I'd like from you:
--Clear communication of what you need (deadlines, communication expectations, etc)
--Communication on whether you'd like me to leave out any part of my normal ARC review content
--Understanding that physical copies do get priority (ease of showcasing on reels, TikTok, etc)
--Communication on if I can read a small portion in my reels and/or TikTok

EMAIL ME to discuss: majik.of.mystee@gmail.com


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.