Readers

Friday, May 10, 2024

# 2024 # Goals

#IndieAuthor #Writing #Goals



The schedule has been hectic. I work 2p-230a and have my (now 6 weeks old) grandson from 8a-2p - I will also have his 5-year-old sister next week. I take my adult daughter and son both to work as well as to all of their appointments (baby appointments too).

I need to make my career as a writer so I can actually sleep :)

Speaking of, you can follow my Amazon Author Page HERE

I prioritized getting the previous beta reads published and will now work to spend some time (I'll scrape it up somewhere) in the writing cave, trying to meet my new deadlines.


Sign up for my newsletter HERE (there will be a free print book giveaway each month!)


2025 goals will be less as I'll have weeded my way through the previously partially written books in my manuscript stack. But hoping for:



Want to be on my personal book review team? Book tour team? Street team? Reach out to me: majik.of.mystee@gmail.com


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.