Readers

Thursday, May 23, 2024

# 2024 # Secrets I Keep Series

#NewRelease Pieces of You (Book 1 - The Secrets I Keep Series) #SerialKiller #Crime #Thriller




Available NOW - Ebook - Paperback 
Hardcover coming soon


Book 2 is almost complete. Set to be an 8 book series, but I am not sure. I've not figured out exactly how I want it to end. I've been arguing with myself.

Grab your copy and follow Linc and Lacee on two very different journeys.

Blurb -- 
*NOTE - This book is explicit. Explicit and detailed violence to make the scenes unfold. Also explicit sexual content - some mixed with extreme violence.* Lacee is the perfect upper-class mom and wife, Married to FBI agent Lincoln Jacobs. As vacationers and other random people turn up missing within their city limits, the whole town becomes alarmed about what might be going on in their cozy world. Linc begins to worry for his own family. Who would want to destroy their little town?




Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.