Readers

Sunday, June 2, 2024

# 2024 # Royalty Transprency

#IndieAuthor #Royalty #Transparency - #Author Earnings Jan 1, 2024 - May 31, 2024



As I disclosed earlier, I want to be totally transparent with where I am on things. So, I decided to catch you all up on money earned from my books (and anything else to do with books, authors, promos, etc).

Seems like a lot of work to catch up on 6 months. Right?
Actually, no.

Maybe one day I'll be in that boat, but for now, here is the 100% royalty transparency for Jan 1, 2024 - May 31, 2024.


There you have it.
$1.01

For those that may wonder how well I manage my royalty finances, I don't remember where  I spent it or what on. I'll do better.



Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.