Readers

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

# 2024 # Author Interview

Julie Castle - Double Delight #AuthorInterview



What does your writing process look like?

I like to write in the morning and edit in the afternoon. And I’m strictly a pantser, not a plotter.

Do you have any strange writing habits (like standing on your head or writing in the shower)?

I went to a psychic once who told me I should write outside, so when I need to free the muse, I head out on the patio or go to the park to write. It works for me.

Why did you choose to write in your particular field or genre?

If you write more than one, how do you balance them? I started to write romance because that’s what I love to read, and as I continued on my writing path erotic romance just spoke to me. I always go where my heart leads me.

Where did your love of books/storytelling/reading/writing/etc. come from?

First of all, as a child I lived close to the library, so I used to hang out there and gorge myself on fun reads. Second, I come from a long line of story tellers.

How long have you been writing?

I started when my grandma loved a poem I wrote in third grade, but I’ve been seriously at it for about twenty-three years.

What social networks and websites do you participate on?

Amazon Amazon.com: Julie Castle: books, biography, latest update

Facebook http://www.facebook/authorjuliecastle.

Author page www.juliecastleromance.com

 

This or That

~ Dogs or cats? I love both but I have to say cats. My cat Mr. Fluffy says so.

~ Gift Cards or Cash? Cash, for sure. I always forget about gift cards.

~ Dress up or dress down? Dress down. I’m a casual girl.

~ Bright or Neutral Colors? Bright, please. Call me colorful and cheerful.

~ Mickey Mouse or Dora the Explorer? Dora, for sure. I love to explore and travel.

~ Christmas or Halloween? Christmas

~ Drawing or Painting? Both please. My mom was an artist and I like to dabble myself.

~ Cars or bikes? Cars

~ Laptop or desktop? Laptop because I’m mobile and I can go outside

~ Motel or hotel? Hotel please.

~ Circus or Carnival? Carnival if more fun.

~ Car or truck? Car

~ Skiing or snowboarding? Skiing

 




Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.