Readers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

# Apostolina # Book Review

Book Review: Meri Strikes Back


Summary from GoodReads: When we last left our tale of deceit, blackmail, and really great shoes, our heroine Cindy Bixby had gotten rid of Meri Sugarman, the diabolical sorority president of Alpha Beta Delta.

Now Cindy, along with her sorority sisters and friends at Rumson U., including her über-hottie boyfriend, Keith (yum!), is working hard to rebuild the sorority . . . but then along comes Meri.

She's back. Sure, she's not allowed anywhere near Rumson U., but do you really think that will stop her? (Get real!) Meri's still got a few tricks up those Dolce & Gabbana sleeves, and she's determined to destroy Alpha Beta Delta once and for all -- and exact her cruelest revenge on Cindy!

But Cindy is nobody's fool anymore. She's ready to do whatever it takes to beat Meri!

My Review: This is the second book in the series. I have not read the first book. My daughter also reviewed this book on my kid's review blog.

This book seems to stand alone, showing a rivalry {funny in parts too} between Meri and Cindy.


Cindy has plans to keep Meri down on her mind and Meri has revenge all planned out. What will Meri do, does she succeed or will Cindy fend her off? And wait until you meet the Catholic school girls.


This is a witty, fast read. It's definitely a page turner. I think my daughter {12} may have been a little young to get the college humor.



RATING: ♥♥♥♥

Pages: 275
Softcover

Review copy of this book purchased by me.


2 comments:

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.