Readers

Friday, April 21, 2023

#AtoZChallenge - R




Today I'd like to introduce you to Larissa Reinhart and ....

CHERRY TUCKER MYSTERY Series

Book 1 is HERE

In Halo, Georgia, folks know Cherry Tucker as big in mouth, small in stature, and able to sketch a potrtrait faster than buckshot rips from a ten gauge -- but commissions are scarce. So when the well-heeled Branson family wants to memorialize their murdered son in a coffin portrait, Cherry scrambles to win their patronage from her small town rival.

As the clock ticks toward the deadline, Cherry faces more trouble than just a controversial subject. Her rival wants to ruin her reputation, her ex-flame wants to rekindle the fire, and someone's setting her up to take the fall. Mix in her flaky family, an illegal gambling ring, and outwitting a killer on a spree, Cherry finds herself painted into a corner she'll be lucky to survive.





Share |

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Portrait and Cherry! I was so surprised to see this. Good luck on your W.I.P! And let me know if you want to read any of my other series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about excitement! I don't know if I could take it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.