Readers

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

# 2024 # A to Z Challenge 2024

#AtoZChallenge - Blackwood Manor #Cozy Mystery - Part N #BlogBoost


Let's start with more apologies from me. I have no idea what my son brought home from work, but we have been so sick...it just will not go away. I am trying my best.


Rolling her eyes, Claire knocked loudly on the door. “What? It’s a huge place, I have to make sure he hears us.” Claire shrugged as Ryan stared at her.

“A bit aggressive,” Ryan stated. When it was clear that Claire wasn’t going to give a response, he continued. “Don’t you think?”

Claire shot a look toward Ryan and, once again, knocked loudly on the huge door. “Even the door seems sad and secretive,” Claire remarked.

Before Ryan could be sarcastic, the door whipped open, and out of breath, Oliver glared at them.





Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.