Readers

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

# 2024 # A to Z Challenge 2024

#AtoZChallenge - Blackwood Manor #Cozy Mystery - Part O #BlogBoost


“You’re home,” Claire said with a smile, ignoring the glare Oliver was sending her way.
“I am. You do realize this is a rather large place? That it might take a while for someone not standing near the door to get to the door?” Olver asked, seething with sarcasm and annoyance.
Ryan laughed. 
Oliver and Claire both glared at him.
“What? It’s kind of funny.” Ryan shrugged. Why did everyone always have to be so uptight?
“I suppose you’d like to come in?” Oliver asked.
“We would. I have some questions.” Caire stated, already moving toward the opened door.
“You have questions? Isn’t your husband the detective? And, last I checked, there is no case or investigation surrounding Blackwood Manor.” Looking annoyed, Oliver allowed them to enter.
“No investigation,” Ryan assured.
“It’s more of my curiosity.” Claire stated. “It’s just been abandoned for so long and suddenly you appear. It’s rather odd. How did you find it? What brings you here?”





Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.