Readers

Friday, September 3, 2010

# Book Review # Child Book Review

Book Review: The Traveler


Summary from GoodReads:
The Traveler is about Dreams and Wishes..It's about Expressions and Wonder and about Hope and Trust. It is a Story of the Stars and it seeks to inspire awe in our everyday existence and optimism about the future.


My Review: The first thing I have to say about this book is that it was sent to me to review from Bangkok. I am so happy I was selected to review this book.

This, to me, was not a typical children's story. It was so very much more than that. It flowed so smoothly and it tells of nature. The ideal, to me, is to enjoy your surroundings, the wild animals, the ocean, the rain, the rainbow, the snow and flowers. Simplicity. The things we most often take for granted.

The illustrations are wonderfully different as well.

This is a MUST have for any children's shelf. Let them see how wonderful what surrounds them truly is.


RATING: ♥♥♥♥♥

Pages: 22
Hardcover

Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

1 comment:

  1. WHat a wonderful concept for a book. I'm going to look and see if this is available on Amazon or Borders.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.