Readers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

# Book Review # Dave Griffin

Book Review: After the Last PR

Summary from GoodReads: No details


My Review: My first question was PR. What? I found this as a catchy way to gain interest from the reader. Although he does answer what PR is right at the start. So, you aren't left wondering through the whole book. 

This is Dave's story as a runner. As an athlete myself, I love hearing about other areas that I'm not so familiar with. Yes, I run every day. But I'm not a runner. Believe it or not, there's a huge difference. 

In this memoir he teaches you how he's grown as a runner...grown as a person. He's learned to live with his body and the differences it goes through over time and when pushed. 

This is a wonderful look into the mind of a runner. This is great for other athletes as well as for those that simply want to know more about exercise and their body.


RATING: ♥♥♥♥

Pages: 124
Softcover

Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.