Readers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

# Betty Collier # Book Review

Book Review: Living Inside the Testimony

Summary from GoodReads: No details


My Review: The big stand out part of this book is that it is written as though you are sitting across the table from Betty. Maybe sharing a coffee at Starbucks or a muffin within a home. I don't get the opportunity to read too many books that are in this manner because most publishers seem to run from them. I can't begin to explain how much I enjoyed how it was written. Betty was simply talking to you. 

In this book you'll laugh with her and feel her triumphs as she tells you about her husband and family and the steps within her own faith that helped her to achieve what she wanted. 

This is a great read for a calm afternoon on deck {which is exactly where I read it}.


RATING: ♥♥♥♥

Pages: 101
Softcover

Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mystee for a wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed the book!
    ~Betty Collier~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.