Readers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

# Book Review # Child Book Review

Book Review: Mr. Choli's River Trip

Summary from GoodReads: Nothing available


My Review: This book focus' on plants and vegetation. Another have to have for all life forms. The conditions have become dry and very hot and there's a drought. Without this water, of course, all forms of vegetation and plant life are dying. 

They set out for another missions to discover what can be done. Can they save Daphne Woods?

This book was another great showing of what I like to call *accidental learning*. It's a cute story with greatly created characters. Your children are pulled in by the characters and the expedition, rather than thinking they're learning things about the environment. 

After reading the second book in this series, my opinion is that these books should be read in order. Again this one will be worked into my homeschool curriculum for my children.


RATING: ♥♥♥♥♥

Pages: 
Softcover

Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

2 comments:

  1. It has a darling cover and sounds like an excellent book for children. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book for children to read, I love the characters they are so amusing. Chris has cleverly written the stories in a way that makes us think of our surrounds and how we can work together to protect this planet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.