Readers

Thursday, September 12, 2024

# 2024 # A to Z Challenge 2024

#BlackwoodManor #AtoZChallenge - COMPLETE



Did you visit for my A to Z Challenge and leave comments on any or all of the blog posts? If so, please contact me for your FREE copy. ( mysteeryann@outlook.com )

This has turned into book 1 of a series. As I wrote it, I knew there was more to the story of Blackwood Manor. It will be available on Amazon in the coming months (before the end of the year, it's already written and uploaded there, but I don't want to have too many releases in one month since I've been wrapping up a bunch of in progress books)

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment. Please feel free to re-share anything on my blog in any of the social networks. I can't always reply to each comment, but I do read them all.